Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pain And Soreness In Upper Arm?

(another) party of Italian cinema

for the Italians there residents (mas tambem para os Portugueses que gostam do Nosso film), begins Thursday (6 ª feira) the 2010 edition of party do Italian cinema , 9 days dedicated to the most "recent" (at least until 2009) national film productions + 2 short retrospective on the filmmakers bellocchio (in Cinematheque) and Garrone (theatrical circuit MEDEIA ), which guaranteed their presence Lusa on earth.
the festival will then move to the cities of Oporto, Coimbra and Abrantes.





8 ½ Italian Festa do Cinema - Spot from 3 ª Edição from 8 ½ Italian Festa do Cinema on Vimeo .

unfortunately there are many films of 2010 (but given the scarcity of Italian cinema that reaches far, however, will be a godsend), will then draquila Guzzanti's film that to 'I'm back to my point, I shall see in Italy next summer. I have not seen even in the program (which is bad) the videocracy by Erik Gandini, films that I've lost during the ' IndieLisboa the past month and I had assured that it would be projected.

boundary between the moments of games at the festival there will be, next Tuesday, the concert superdivertenti Montefiori Cocktail to cabaret maxime, that although they have already seen dozens of times, I will not be missed.


for the program, click here - a Programação para ver, aqui cliquem

0 comments:

Post a Comment