Saturday, August 7, 2010

Should We Remove Steam From Cooker

since last August ...

Here it is August and it's raining and it ...... ..... cold is normal because it's winter does not seem normal to warm ....... then I think what I did last August! A nice barbeque! Watch here as well I smoked with my helpers ..... one on the right works as a vacuum cleaner! Haaa that good meal sausage! I is already watering just thinking about it! Here are just short of pork sausages, beef, lamb, venison, chicken, and maybe something else but I already know are not as good as the sausage and I do not have the courage to try them! Bathing in the paddling pool! Look what I found under the mushroom! The Smurf kiwi!
And here in the advanced version .... the piscinona! Note the wake of hydrofoil that leaves me behind! Son is fast! At times I was not in the photo-timer so hard if you are in front of you and you be the paresis smile! Then go for a walk in Forcora! First stop at paninozzo bar! All our walks start with a sandwich! Never let it go in negative calories! Second stop at the fountain to fill the water bottle of fresh water pure forcorissima!
A nice drink that salami sandwich makes me thirsty!
Another stop watching the view from the last hut before the wood ...... blessed them look that good!
and walk, walk .......
...... our heroes arrive at the magical pond! Magic because despite all the trouble I and my cousins \u200b\u200bwe never finished inside! And then there are huge dragonflies!
At the rock look what a view!
The Tina who admires the view from the foot of the rock in these times ...... think of the meaning of life and other philosophical stuff .....
We see almost the entire lake! Lago Maggiore if someone does not know me ..... it's hard not to read anyone's blog! However, you can also see the castles and Cannero Cannobio.
..... guess what is this??
a mushroom!! (Thought of Tina "an idiot")
See here I also found true of a mushroom! I do feel it ??!!! Yes! What do you want to happen!
end of the walk! Now a bit of relaxation under the trees for those who have warm and the sun for me!
Enjoying the view! The church, Mount Paglione and farther I do not remember what it's called that hill .....
Macclesfield Back in a beautiful lakeside promenade in the evening ... ..... girls posing ...... and tourists with the obligatory photos with Madonna! Finally, the beach is free and you can swim!
Tina Go!
Dog mesmerized by stick!
And the last look at the lake before sunset .... with the last ferry of the day ....... how romantic!
's proximity to many more photos of last August! Why here so there is nothing new for now!
Hello
Sonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment