Friday, March 14, 2008

For Sale Gold Desert Eagle Pistol

- POOR -

C OME IS NOT THAT SWEET CULLAR indifference HO! HOW IS EVERYTHING 'EASY! I wish I could not see what 'that my photographic eye BETWEEN horizon. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE WIND I WANT TO PASS BETWEEN HEAVEN AND THAT IS THERE ' BELOW.
NOT WANT TO HEAR THE GRASS GROW. I would not know that the clouds are not fluffy pillows CREAM ... BUT
AIME ', STEAM ONLY WHITE impalpable. I WOULD LIKE TO NOT HAVE THE TOUCH TO TOUCH THE ROUGH, THEY ASKED EVERYTHING I ever '.

HUGE LIPS ONLY ASK FOR FAIR SMILE.
TO TURN to continue without understanding what 'ME AROUND WHEEL. BE A SPECTATOR OF COMEDIES WITHOUT END IN KNOWING THAT NEVER GO BACK TO THE SAD REALITY '... EVERY TIME THAT REACHES THE END OF THE SHOW Harsh;
THAT EVERY TIME THROUGH THE CHARACTERS OF THAT SIMPLE DREAM IN A PART OF ACTORS.
but who ever have us believe that the true strength flows from KNOWLEDGE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM UNIVERSAL 'INSIDE OUT AND WE HAVE AROUND U.S.?
CRAZY ONE WHO FOLLOWS THE ROAD, strewn with sufferings, launched at the terminus of Disillusionment!

I saw with my eyes, that the true wealth flows from SOURCE OF "NEVER KNOW" THAT 'THAT HAS' LOST.
ignorance of BE IGNORING. But since 'UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE' ALREADY ... 'A POOR!

-gm-

(Above: The painting "Self Portrait" Oil on canvas-gm--2007)


0 comments:

Post a Comment