I HAVE TRIED YOUR OTHER HAND IN HAND CENT.
YOUR LIPS IN OTHER HUNDRED KISSES.
HAVE DONE A LOT OF WEAR YOUR CLOTHES MANNEQUINS.
I Close My Eyes And I thought of you.
You were still there ... A REMINDER that what I was looking for will still belonged.
I could not find it in the lap I wanted on this topic.
WAS NOT IN THE KISSES there, while pretending COMES FROM Your lips.
Your absence has made you more present than ever.
AND MORE THAN EVER YOU HAVE WON EVERY COMPARISON!
YOU TOO TO REMEMBER ... YOU HAVE WON YOU THE MATCH THE FIRST TO PLAY AGAIN. Until this
GIVE EYES TO EAT TO THE MIND
BEFORE YOU SEE THE WORLD ... YOU WILL SEE
.
-gm-
YOUR LIPS IN OTHER HUNDRED KISSES.
HAVE DONE A LOT OF WEAR YOUR CLOTHES MANNEQUINS.
I Close My Eyes And I thought of you.
You were still there ... A REMINDER that what I was looking for will still belonged.
I could not find it in the lap I wanted on this topic.
WAS NOT IN THE KISSES there, while pretending COMES FROM Your lips.
Your absence has made you more present than ever.
AND MORE THAN EVER YOU HAVE WON EVERY COMPARISON!
YOU TOO TO REMEMBER ... YOU HAVE WON YOU THE MATCH THE FIRST TO PLAY AGAIN. Until this
GIVE EYES TO EAT TO THE MIND
BEFORE YOU SEE THE WORLD ... YOU WILL SEE
.
-gm-
(above: the framework "Penobra"-gm-charcoal on canvas - 2007)
0 comments:
Post a Comment