Friday, March 14, 2008

How To Take Away Newborns Phlegms

-BLINDNESS 'HEART-


You are a thorn stuck between the skin and its deeper layer.
Take me where you want to manage my pain ...
and it would take an hour to describe what you would do in a second
as a skilful pilot, guide and monitor the blood of my heart and veins.

I wasted hours, tears, sleep, money, dignity
yet pretend that the game is not real and true is playing
silence those who ask me to watch reality
say that anyone who speaks to me, because I speak is envying.

Unleash your eyes ... you will find the heat in hell better shelter.
The light is projected as a lighthouse, I follow my browsing in pain. If you're my
c
ondanna, I accept his verdict ... I'm in love!
together or we will burn ... or burn I alone!
-gm-

0 comments:

Post a Comment