Why Italy is as Brooke Logan Forrester
the day of the sesquicentennial anniversary of the unification, I felt a bit 'to blame for sciabattare home without writing a single line on the event. Ok, I have set the flag (which the mayor has made us kindly find in the mail last night), but mica is seen in the blog, right?
With this thought that going on in my head, I started hanging out in front of the PC, as if suddenly the monitor had been able to return me an inspiration.
Indeed it was.
Suddenly I was not clear why Italy has some similarities too obvious to be noticed by one of the women that I think embody the most stereotype of the woman of the twenty-first century: Brooke Logan Forrester.
immediately clarifies, for those of you who are thinking "this is going," I know very well that Brooke is American, while Italy can only be Italian, of course, but I invite you to consider these similarities:
L 'Italy is 150 years old and if it takes them very well.
As I was able to demonstrate scientifically few posts ago, by Brooke should have two accounts, if the weather followed the Beautiful in the normal course of real life, about seventy years. But look at it: there seems to be a septuagenarian? If you look like a series of seventy all men would not seek to have it.
if Italy makes them all.
No matter whether of right or left, ugly or beautiful, tall or short, intelligent or stupid. Other than America: Italy is the land of opportunity and democracy, where anyone can become famous and important. We have shown under the eyes every day. How
Brooke, even Italy are all well, in fact.
To Italy would like to repeat the same mistakes.
Ridge Brooke married 16 times. A few more election and we could go close to this record.
Italy is the land of meritocracy.
Brooke began career at Forrester as a model, then become a majority shareholder of focusing exclusively on ... their physical and a series of mezzucci dirty.
Although it combines the sorts of things, Italy is still a respectable lady .
Have you ever heard someone accuse Beautiful Brooke to be a whore? No, never. In millemila bet it never happened. This is because, even if you do them all, gives off an aura of respect that seems impossible to touch.
this morning, despite all we complain about how things are going lately, I looked out the balcony and every balcony I saw a flag in various shapes and sizes.
Italy, despite everything, loves and hopes.
Brooke does not just go with everyone, but with each of her lovers (which will be at most four or five, which alternate cyclically) has at least one child. This means that boredom is not moving, but the hope and love. Brooke falls in love and is truly convinced that every time he gets married, will be the right time because he is the right one. That's not the fool, who will be the Lady and the love to offer up my life for her if necessary.
Unfortunately now every infatuation proved a disappointment. On the other hand is a soap opera.
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment