Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can You Pop A Pinguecula?

arentao

It seems so strange to see which is already been a month since my last post. I would like to have at least some good excuse to offer the world, or at least myself, for this regrettable fact. In reality there is no real reason at the base. I just stalled. I must have accidentally touched the helm of my life, following what my heart told me to find myself planted on a desolate beach without being able to reverse course. Many have passed me by, with their cameras, ready to use their advice. I like a lame elephant I stood there, silent and smiling, to rust. The salinity and the time I corrode from within, and I rest helpless under the weight of events. A passive spectator, helpless. In the last month I spent half the time trying to react, to find their way offshore. The other half I spent wondering where I'd be gone if I had more water to wet my props, not hard and cold sand. While I was thinking, I get drunk, do drugs I was convinced he had found a lost serenity, but it was just the thrill of a mess convenient and handy. The life was telling me to wake up that nothing was really changed. Write
night, write to consume your fingers. Writing a shit if necessary, is the only thing that really interests you at the end, despite the handicap, the little talent, the lack original ideas. Writing a night to eat your writing, the little they have to offer. breath wasted energy thrown away, wasted in business bankruptcy, or in dreams so far away from objective reality to become nightmares.
me, I am here to hear my big wheels ran aground on a beach periphery of life where even the craziest of the nudists would get wet. I sit here, contemplating my failure without being able to try to respond, without wanting to respond. Without finding a real reason to react. Write
night, do the same nonsense, do it desperately, as if it were allowed, but write, because if you do still have a little 'silent end up dissolving in the shit around you, because you will be shelter for many pests that you will end up on the inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment