There he is, right here in front of me.
I read and reread it a thousand times, this contract, and every time I read convinces me more and more. Just a moment of uncertainty before signing it, just to savor the moment before handing it over to the story, then it's done.
I signed my first publishing contract.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, while the world goes on unaware of what, I work at the back cover while my editor works on the cover itself.
The publisher and I have courted for a while 'via email, until it was clear that the contract I was interested, so yesterday I took the bull by the horns and I called.
- Hello, I am ...In fact if I think I am a cuddly. In the library at the end of the month? A dream. Please, wake me up before it gets too bad!
- Good morning.
- I'm calling because I'm re-reading the contract and find it very interesting ...
- Hahaha, I knew it! I knew it was a good contract!
- Well, look, I've never published anything, I wanted to know a little 'how it works, what are the next steps ..
- First we do this, then this, and then the book will be in bookstores by the end of the month.
- ?!?!?
- How?
- I did not expect it to be something so fast ...
For the novel I have received a total of three proposals for publication and in the end I chose the first one received.
I did not expect much interest in this first novel and it is not false modesty. They are light years away from modesty, I will. The fact that he is writing a post so tasteless on so important an event is evidence that some suffer from post traumatic stress disorder that will not let me think.
I can not wait to reveal much more about this novel ...
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment