..... Sorry for the delay but I had a couple of weeks of fire .. .. a lot of work and even a bad cold! Here is the long winter without Christmas in between. But time is not bad ..... in fact we went for another walk in the hills a week after that we went to the Kennedy bush Motgomery park that is another area of \u200b\u200boriginal forest. The trail starts from the road that goes to Akaroa in Banks Peninsula. Unfortunately, we realized that virtually all of the trail is on the south side of the hill, and then no sun then was a little breezy but only the beginning! And here is our lumberjack!
From this side we can see better what is great!
Continuing the journey at times the trail leaves the woods ..... always .... all a bit icy in the shade ....
therefore see that view! What is Akaroa Harbour!
what remains of a tree that seems ........ I do not know what do you think?
going into the woods ....
at some point, however, the trail becomes basically a series of rocks with a stream in the middle you have to climb up and goes on almost vertically as seen ...... not much of a view!
under This is an experiment because I took the pictures of the view from the top of the hill at 360 degrees in sequence and then I used a program for our camera stitches them together to form a 360 degree view! but came good on the computer, put it on the blog, I know that does not do anything for hours ...... If anything, I try and put some photos on their own. Basically, the view stretches from the Akaroa Harbour at Pidgeon Bay to the Lake of Little River with the sea behind ......... if you can see in this picture!
Kisses and good walks! Sonia
0 comments:
Post a Comment