Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do You Dilute Green Soap?

from Akaroa and its

imagine that the view of Akaroa Harbour from the hill you liked it then I thought of putting photos of when This summer we went to Akaroa for a day trip. The road passes over the hills ....... up up up .... and when you reach the top ...... found the doggie! And look at that view you can enjoy the sheep!
Once in the dock .... ..... Akaroa ....... CUU CUU
here is the man of the sea ....
Akaroa view from the pier, the shops and places to eat are cute and even better up close above all places that sell handmade objects by local artists are ...... I bought a Handbag!
us 2 on the dock to where the boats start to swim with dolphins! There we were this time because you need to book well in advance and arrive early in the morning ..... so next spring or summer we go! I can not lose! leaving Akaroa ...... we're back from the longer road that runs along the top of the hills ..... look who's on top of a hawk flying in circle ...... look at that view from the top!
here and a zoom lens with super ..... now I realized that the photo of Akaroa there are no crabs! I'll have to remedy the next time we go and maybe there will be pictures of dolphins!!
Hugs and kisses
Sonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment