Here I am again late but I have several other excuses! First of all I've got a bad cold and I've been home almost all week from work. Then, between an agricultural show (last Saturday) and go to open homes open houses ..... Translation ..... but I'm not opposed to brothels! Are practically homes that are for sale on Sunday and have a half-hour type that anyone can come to visit them so you do not need to call real estate agent to arrange the visit. But a couple of weekends ago we went for a ride up the hills around a valley of the peninsula had not yet visited. Depart Akaroa direction from home, we pass by this village Little River but has not a river but it is near a lake in the winter ...... depressing but cute and they spend the summer many tourists who go to Akaroa. Here is a nice view of the hills where there is the old station that no longer works, there are no tracks ......
And across the street the view of the valley Okuti, small valley, we drove up and down the valley, with lots of pretty wood.
right here in the hills the road goes back to the beginning of the hills ..... hard to explain, better to look at the map ...... google map full speed! From up there you see the strip of land that exists between the ocean and Lake Ellesmere, which is close to home.
And a couple of steps left and you have a view ........ with a beautiful Kiwis behind the beautiful bays!
Look nice with mom!
liked the photos? I hope so but every now and leave a comment that at least I know there's someone there!
Big hugs spring!
Sonia
0 comments:
Post a Comment