Spring is here with a jolt! But it is nice that after Ireland, where to get sunny and hot I need an earthquake ..... Okay!
And all the mimosas are in bloom! And there are many Women's Day and then there are all the plants, beautiful! Here are different types of mimosas that I have discovered the family of the acacias and come from Australia so close, there are several universities where there is also an area with many magnolias of all types but I did the photo time and the flowers have fallen almost everyone, but the smell they have is fantastic!
There are those such as ours with a feather and the leaves are so high! This sub has a kind heart and leaves a bush is not very high.
Then this guy has long pointed leaves and there is one just outside the office! And look who I found in there! My favorite and the best university lecturer!!
This is Luigino sull'alberello that you can enjoy the spring garden. Watch it is spring!
Louis that you can enjoy the cool under the tent of pink flowers, but why not come down from the tree Luigino??
Did Thomas chased after you and is waiting for you under ???!!!! Nooooo would never do that !!!!! or maybe ......
And here I am out for an early lunch on the porch, now we're already in shorts and canotteria because it is very sheltered, almost Mediterranean microclimate!
Here again the Louis who is enjoying the sun on the steps ............
....... and the cushion on the chair ..............
....... and no pillow on the chair trying to do circus acts .............
....... here during a session of cleaning it terrible life .......... ahhh!
And as promised the photos on the way to work, are only 5 minutes by car but the view is fantastic! Sometimes there is traffic crossing the ducks or a flock of sheep that goes from one pasture to another, very stressful!!
soon outside the gate .......
the street to the university, noted the mountains on the left ...........
And across the hills of the peninsula, are better at sunset .....
Looking at the pictures I have to say that does not do much, I have no photos of the Pukeko on the road or the lambs and sheep in the fields ....... you have to come in person!
From heaven's all for this time in early spring with more photos!
Baci Sonia
0 comments:
Post a Comment