Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mac Installing Bon Voyage

Lisbon and rain, a complicated relationship

since the end of the summer has just rained 2 times in Lisbon, and both with disastrous effects: flooding everywhere and roads become rivers. it is true that I was exceptional rains, but it seems that the city palace, the sewer system goes haywire after half an hour of rain. If the past is striking: the strong rain fell, perhaps because even the bursting of a pipe, turned into a river of water from imetuoso Avenidas Novas and Parque Eduardo VII fell along Av.da Liberdade, Rua s. josé engulfing everything in its path until Rossio and Baixa, flooding, water and mud, restaurants, shops (even the poor Ze, which is seen in the 2nd video) and meter (left x closed several hours) and completely paralyzing traffic





continues to rain heavily and I have the water that comes into my house from all sides ... I hate this time
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment