the beggar my "favorite"
but how?!? for about 2 years I thought he was dead, as well as rumors found on network made me assume (not seeing him more time to his usual place I had tried its news and I did not think that had died following complications occurred during the operation), and today, all the newspapers released the news which is been operated successfully in the United States and soon will make his return to Portugal. I am pleased and I offer my best wishes. I'm talking about
Jose Mestre, a flashy man with facial growths which earned him the nickname elephant man, who lived in begging Praça do Rossio. the first few times I saw him I felt, as many believe, a 'senseless feeling of repulsion that I felt ashamed. I decided then to win it and I went to offer my mite. I wrote a first post on him and later became my "begging" preferred, whenever I met him at the red, not disdain the offer.
I looked on the internet about him, to learn more about his case and with the intention of writing a post in more depth. discovered that Discovery Channel had a documentary and a dedicated English surgeon had offered to operate "free" with an innovative technique that did not include blood transfusion (given that the person in question is also a Jehovah's Witness), but despite this, and against the advice of his sister, his "guardian", he hesitated.
then nothing. the man was no longer in its usual place and led to research on network news, but not confirmed, that had died during the removal of the tumor (as can be seen at the end of this' article ). was therefore less than for the person, the desire to continue this post.
excerpts from the Discovery Channel documentary
here instead, the service on positive intervention
but today, after a long silence, the news the miraculous intervention. But this must be something went the right way: the intervention at the end, it was not done in London but also in Chicago and the medical team, judging by names, it does not seem to be the same as announced by the documentary, but it does not matter, certainly could not be in portugal.
anyway, josé strength, good luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment