Sunday, June 27, 2010

Averatec 1000 Wireless Driver

yé yé yé, Alfama is not what is!

lisbona è una città's always from the car park wild, due to its planning (narrow and steep, at least in the old part of town), the inexistence of public parking and the fact that Lisbon's all have at least 3 cars (the destruction is a concept incomprehensible). I, too, that I came from a city where the minimum parking abuse were punished with fines and towed away, I am very slowly adapted to local customs of creative parking (always within the limits of decent), it is impossible to find a place office where you can leave your car in the neighborhood where I lived. I admit that I have repeatedly left the car on pedestrian crossing in front of driveways in areas of loading and unloading of goods on the sidewalk or (But never in a handicapped spot or in front of x to the bus stop, so inevitably there was someone else who did it, blocking traffic bairro das Colonias) without ever taking a fine or face a removal x at least 3 years , which made me suppose that this was a city where there is no type of control.
then, when I went to the site of emel (the local company that deals with parking) to search for information on how to pass the resident was to have come into alfama x, and I saw the video below, I ran a laugh and I thought, "but funny clowns"



but since my son moved there, I have had dissipate quickly: within two weeks I have collected a removal (because a wheel of my car thong strip delimiting parking for the handicapped, here called cheerfully deficientes ) and a block x wheel car parked on the sidewalk, activities, as you can see from the picture, is practiced by everyone, but in this case, perhaps due to my proverbial "luck", just my car has been "punished" (read: beat each other to educate a hundred.)
this has greatly influenced my finances. I'll save you hours on the next bifane to recover from the blow

0 comments:

Post a Comment