For the record just before Christmas in Riverton where it is traditional to do the Christmas parade. For Ali and his family tradition is also why almost everyone in the organization of the parade, then we could not bear to lose! say that I did not expect this is an understatement! When they tell you they do a parade for Christmas already sounds strange but when you discover that with Christmas has little to do ...... It starts with the band in the country ..... which of course is of Scottish bagpipes and people dressed ...... I remind you that we are in New Zealand ......
Hello and Merry Christmas!
But that is all messed up so here it is! Do you think there are people who celebrate Christmas in June or July in short, about half the winter .... I'm doing a little thought well I just to confuse things a bit more!
Sonia
0 comments:
Post a Comment