.... Always the summer holiday season! Unfortunately, not knowing if all parties agree to have photos on my blog I can not put hardly any pictures of Christmas and S Stefano. Okay that with the amount of people reading the blog I am pretty sure I'm not you find anyone! But not wanting to alienate anyone and I'll let it be a summary! Christmas eaten for lunch followed by distribution of gifts and rejection, followed by several group photos of the family in the garden all seasoned with lots of grandchildren! Santo Stefano: family tradition, a gathering of the family of Ali's father then dozens of cousins, uncles and exponential with the largest number of accompanying children and their children ...... well total more than 50-60! Just because it lacked a lot! Stuff to eat, drink, stories and lots of different children rushing down the hall! Day after dawn and got up to the island! With this catamaranino that we are using the lake ..... pity that there is indeed offshore Pacific Ocean!
time lucky beautiful sea that can not be calmer! Strange thing here! Leaving the mainland Bluff (very quiet place, to the depressing), we see the famous (?) chain that connects the island with even the south - the mainland, but not too small islet of Steward to avoid floating off to the South Pole! (For all Boccalon is only a work of art!)
ps I forgot to photograph the island chain .... so I have to believe the word or come down and check it out! On this side of the boat is a little fan!
meetings along the way: a cormorant, I think
arrived after lunch we went to the beach behind the house! Look what a sight!
And I challenge you to find it crowded! The only meet a walrus! ;-)
I even had a bath but I luckily there are no photos because the shudder that came to me we could make a purse! NEVER NEVER been in water so cold! My legs were almost asleep and Ali was in maybe 20 minutes (the fat helps eh!) Had to run for 10 min to regain the sensitivity legs!
's proximity to other photos of Steward Island!
Other meeting balenottorina a beach! Beached des!
Premises "sunbathing" as well! Mostly try not to get eaten alive by sandflies that are like gnats that bite like mosquitoes and are furious with the hot sun just around and near the water! I coated with a hand cream for themselves and the other the mosquito! Nice but not exactly what I have in mind to relax on the beach!
What a view!! This is the holiday home!
Hello
Sonia
0 comments:
Post a Comment