winter is almost here ..... so I can think of Christmas and it is not strange to think of preparing for the Christmas when they take out all the paraphernalia of scarves and wool. Then I think of Christmas Past, who was primarily in the summer .... what a mess! For Christmas we went down by the family of Ali, which is further south, but much colder for a holiday with your family, sisters, nephews and in-laws. Below we waited to board the plane in Christchurch, when you say the lifestyle is a bit different!
View from SMALL plane! A lot smaller than I thought!
is wonderful time to Invercargill where as most or all of it was cloudy.
between the doggie!
Skyline but in the Alps! With beautiful weather and you see Mount Cook as well! One just above the highest cloud.
Eventually the farm for the tour to see if everything is as usual!
men, or rather a man and a young man to work!
Force Karl and I would recommend trying to avoid burning the tractor!
Here is another "youngster" back home ....
For now, greetings kisses and much, more photos of Christmas coming soon!
Hello
Sonia
0 comments:
Post a Comment