Steward Island Well you still got so many beautiful photos from there! And so it is winter here now and nothing happens .... interesting ice a little bit of snow on the mountains so it is best to continue to think of summer! And here I am walking through the woods on the island with my chopsticks to ride that there's no need crabs because there are no big mountains but they arrived for a Christmas gift and I had to try it! Native forests are in short .... without imported plants! And practically the whole island is so and that is why apart from the rest of the country is a nature park. I under the palm tree!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Treiber Mac Panasonic Sdr S150 Skype
of the woods yet
Steward Island Well you still got so many beautiful photos from there! And so it is winter here now and nothing happens .... interesting ice a little bit of snow on the mountains so it is best to continue to think of summer! And here I am walking through the woods on the island with my chopsticks to ride that there's no need crabs because there are no big mountains but they arrived for a Christmas gift and I had to try it! Native forests are in short .... without imported plants! And practically the whole island is so and that is why apart from the rest of the country is a nature park. I under the palm tree!
Ali in a different Palm ....
And look who we found! You see there in the middle? Looks good ......
There he is! The rare kaka! What is a parrot native forest too! They say it is difficult to see but this guy was sleeping and we had time to do a lot of photos and change the lens before he woke and did not care even after crabs!
Steward Island Well you still got so many beautiful photos from there! And so it is winter here now and nothing happens .... interesting ice a little bit of snow on the mountains so it is best to continue to think of summer! And here I am walking through the woods on the island with my chopsticks to ride that there's no need crabs because there are no big mountains but they arrived for a Christmas gift and I had to try it! Native forests are in short .... without imported plants! And practically the whole island is so and that is why apart from the rest of the country is a nature park. I under the palm tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment