It 's a simple recipe, simple (my boyfriend when he saw them he asked me to hell when I first found the time to do so) and has served to remind me that are not so inhibited in the kitchen as someone has recently tried to convince me.
Ingredients 500 g flour 60 g sugar
0.75 ml extra virgin olive
2.25 dl milk
Baking powder 1 egg
Conduct
Preheat oven to 200 degrees and take it. In the case of cakes that have to rise, I usually use it in the Fan mode.
Put the flour in a large bowl, join the yeast (I used two bags) and sugar. Mix everything together to ensure that the yeast is mixed evenly with the flour.
In a saucepan aside, mix milk, oil and egg. Add the mixture to the flour with baking powder and stir quickly until the dough is smooth.
With the help of a teaspoon (or two) to fill the cups up to three quarters and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins will become a beautiful golden brown.
Allow to cool slowly in the oven, turning it off and opening it slightly to stop the cooking.
I sprinkled the muffins with icing sugar because it was the only thing I had at home at the time, but I almost regret it. I put the sugar to cover them (they came really ugly) and a touch to give us a little 'sweeter (I used brown sugar instead of the normal for the dough and then imagine it would have been less sweet than expected). They came very good (modesty aside) and have been brushed by my boyfriend and friends that I had for dinner, but on behalf of another try covering them with melted chocolate, preferably white or dark chocolate, and maybe I'll know how to come.
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment