Manuscript Completed!
Three days late.
We will not be in three of nine months, I'm talking about three days behind the expected date of delivery of the manuscript. I just finished the first draft of my first novel. Now, at this very moment.
When I was asked at the end of the summer when it expects to finish the whole, I answered confidently, "If this continues account end up Christmas "and I could see before me faces shaken. Why? Only Stephen King could have the gift of graphomania?
And here I am, to Dec. 29, with a file of 210 folders to send in a copy shop for printing and binding hot. Three miserable days late on the Roadmap: tie .
Obviously everything has to be rewritten completely, because there are steps to improve, optimize parts, rhythms that were not always maintained, but they are very satisfied with the timing.
However, I feel somewhat uncomfortable to say the words " finished manuscript." It 's like a good movie ends and you are satisfied the final, but would you want that movie to go on and on and on and on. But the most you can start over and see things you've seen before.
E 'as if the characters were part of my life, like friends that I just met and from which I do not want to separate so soon. The star now lives inside my head for months and start finding themselves well. And I with her. I feel uncomfortable because the idea of \u200b\u200bparting has grown up and in a bit 'will be ready to face the world without me.
What will happen when this little world, which currently exists only inside the usb key, will be revealed? Like it? Will be criticized? My characters would remain there really bad and certainly would not have the courage to show themselves in public. I know them, I know they are capable of great acts of friendship, are friendly, but they are also very sensitive and we would stay dry if they understood that it is not welcome.
Currently I luckily for the head a thousand other things to think about, or at least have a thousand ideas to give to my aspiring agent, aka my wonderful boyfriend who supports me like no one else could ever do in this teen dream.
First, in order to rewrite and correct the manuscript, I need to see it printed and I'll inevitably send it to a copy shop for printing and binding a hot. This means that for the first time the file will be released from the key directly to the recipient "world". I will not presumptuous, but this manuscript has cost me a hard Executioner, nights when I could have done more, lunch breaks in front of the pc with out a sun that breaks the stones, and I'm really pissed off so if I discover that someone steals even just a sentence that is written above. So how to become a hyena to know that even the website dedicated to the ten ugliest things in the world, it was a piece published.
What should I do in these cases? How to protect the fruit of hard work?
I do not know where to start.
Meanwhile I can not wait to go through.
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment