Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scrap Gold Ingot On Ebay

When bad luck is concentrated in 24 hours

Yesterday was a particularly unlucky day, which began in a very bad and ended in tragedy. Started his head that criticizes me for something that I have not understood what it was (perhaps only because I announced that Friday will not be there because the house painter), continued with a lunch break inconclusive and ended with a crash.
Apart from the head, on which I have already briefed enough, during lunch I went to look for a Christmas present for my boyfriend. I have a clear idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I intend to give him, so I thought that an hour's lunch break was more than enough to challenge the traffic arriving at the store, grab a salesman (" who want to go shopping on hold lunch? "I thought as a deluded," salespeople will most free "), the cashier and then fly back to the office. First I discovered that trying to go shopping at lunch time is like trying to make a smart start in August. The whole world seems to go shopping on their lunch break. The traffic was equal to that of the six, I found the store and parking distantissimo in the rain, I jumped in.
I got elbowed off the shelves since before the "thing" (my boyfriend never reads my blog, but I do not want to risk ruining the surprise) and there it is: beautiful silver color. I waited for a quarter of an hour that a clerk was free and I managed to catch it as soon as I have indicated the "thing" and I hardly notice "ONE"! The following dialogue surreal

- Ok. Let's see ... I have it in blue and pink.
- no color silver?
- No, I was not. But pink is beautiful. Want to see it?
- It 's for my boy ...
- Ah ... Show you blue?
- No, never mind ... (blue is a blue jacket and tie kind of old, ed)
- Want to see if there is somewhere else on sale?
- Yes, thank you.
(sound of keys on the PC)
- Here, have 6 to Treviso and Vicenza someone also!

The clerk told me with a beaming expression, but inside me I did the math quickly, and I calculated how long I'll be here at Christmas to go to Treviso and Vicenza to buy the "thing" silver color. I'll have no time, but I'll have to find, even before they end up there. Somehow I find sdoppierò and this time hunting.
The jinx is particularly fierce last night when, going to take my boyfriend to training boxing, I had the great idea to pass a guy on the solid line that proceeded at a crawl. And the guy in response, had the great idea to throw in a totally unjustified on left while I was passing, coming to crash into the side. Stramerda.
I approached and we stopped on the right, always in the rain. It was nothing short of a machine that all refugees will be worth € thirty yes and no, and he seemed to really have some problems with social adjustment. But you know what gave me even more troublesome the side of having ruined by a refugee who can not go straight? The fact that, just got off the car, he has started playing " intimidated the girl " (my head is imprisoned in the face of a high school, but are not so stupid) and said, "and h now what? We have to call the brigade ... And the fighters they take away points of the license ... . "Evidently hoped that humbly beseech him frightened," Oh my lord ... Anything, but not bad call firefighters. "Instead I said:" ok, let's call them. I sell points on the license . "And it's true! And in addition, thanks to the special diet I'm doing, it is also more than a week that does not touch an alcoholic: tie!
He immediately changed direction by saying that I should pay more attention and that was all my fault because I had passed on the solid line. And I again have to try to defend myself, "Well, at least a contributory negligence. I passed on the continuous line, but she is thrown out. do not see why if two people do the wrong thing to pay only one who starts. However, I quickly : do 'is an accident or call it' sti brigade? .
I think the fugitive did not even have insurance. He would not make an accident report. The only damage to his jalopy was a broken arrow and asked me to give him € 50 to take a replacement demolition.
I am good and do not want to fight, so we went to an ATM and I withdrew. When I approached to him again, he said, "then we agree, give me € 70/80 and we're good." And I, " but how? 50 were two minutes ago! In the face of inflation, [@##°! . My of stress and was more than enough because he would accept the figure in my hand without further discussion. Otherwise I would have called me vigilant, sure.
And so now I crawled to the side due to a refugee with his jalopy that he could not go straight, we should practice to renew the passport to find the "thing" in silver color and one day I also had to fork out € 50 for a obvious contributory negligence. But can you?

Staff Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment