That's nice coming back to write ... I really missed my space. Not that things have happened since the last time I got to hear ciu, on the contrary, it happened all over.
Christmas every year, takes me away a lot of energy. I like to make gifts in time (this year I did it: Yay!), Decorate the tree, decorate the main entrance, the terrace, to cook delicious cakes, and all I committed a long time. If we add to these preparations is also a strong desire to finish the first draft of my novel for Christmas, as self-gift, imagine how much has been taken recently.
'nuff said, back to bomb the topic title: How to tell if he is right and not a yet another time waster.
I'll tell you how it happened to me.
know that we are furnishing the living room, right? Well, everything went great until we decided to paint two walls of the room of gray.
The day would have to be the designer to select the color swatch, I was locked (shit) to a meeting so Pizzos useless. From inside the meeting was trying desperately to communicate with my boyfriend to help with the choice, but, in light of the obvious logistical difficulties, after forty minutes of chat between me, my boyfriend, interior designer, a painter, I threw in the towel and I delegate to him the choice, saying " I trust you: do you .
I came home at night and I saw the sample was not gray, but a color of sand, green ... In short, an indefinable color, but I also like.
first assumption: the color of stay was chosen only by my boyfriend without any input from me.
comes the day agreed for the painting and this time is my boy to be stuck at work. I stay home with the painter, who tries a few shades on the wall and asked me to indicate that I want to smear on the walls. Knowing how hard to please My boy I said " do not do head shots, eh: atteniamoci carefully to the sample. I chose the shade so absolutely identical to the sample.
The painter painted it, made a mess in the living room, I clean like a camel when the workers if they are finally gone and I waited patiently, with his back to pieces, the return of my little man.
second assumption: I strictly follow the indications of the color swatch, without putting my own.
In the evening the boy comes into my house and I showed him proud of the work of tadààà! Be very disappointed by it and a terse "I do not like .
The question arose spontaneously, "and how come you do not like if you chose ?!?". Answer: " just today I had lunch in a restaurant that had the walls of the ash-gray with white lettering and I liked it really. I think that our stay would be fine with that gray .
Here all the answers that I have given in the next two minutes
But with all of local [@##° [@##° close to your office, just in what you had to go to lunch, [@ # # °?
But you could go there yesterday, [@##°?!?!?
But there could ever go in that [@##° locale?
But they could not close it last week for selling drugs, that [@##° locale?
Then I thought that I would not see it right to go home for the next twenty years to hear him exclaim, as soon as he entered the house, "I'm disgusted that color" and I called the painter with resignation.
Conclusion: repainting the living room in a week.
I understand however that he is right because, beyond dell'incazzatura maxima of the first few minutes, I do not feel angry. Maybe my boy must only thank the heavens because they are still without a strict diet and alcohol and caffeine-packed chaste tree, otherwise I probably would have killed him, as indeed I would recommend anyone to hear me tell this story. The fact is that I do not feel angry and are willing to risgobbare to repaint the living room, rispendere the same figure, only to see him happy, because our living room resembles that of local [@##° he likes so much. And I would say that I also already put a lid on this matter.
The more angry was the painter instead. When I asked him to come back to see the new color swatch replied annoyed, in a cryptic dialect: "I say first you want to stay gray, then give me a sample that is not gray, then I come and I paint what I want and now you call me again to tell me THAT WANT TO STAY THE GREY?!?! Madam, I hope that this time is the right time, because the materials are thrown away, thrown away money, work done for nothing .
As he's wrong, but then ...
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment