Rogue
"Hello, Rogue!"
"Excuse me, how did you call?"
"Rogue, like that of the X-Men."
"Why are you like pussy?"
"Haha, no. Why did the white forelock! "
overlook the fact that my boyfriend has just laughed because I was self-defined "chick" (well? What's so funny?) , flying up the stairs to the bathroom: is true hunting. A white hair , also rather long and prominent, sticking out my bunch, just right in the midst of all the other very dark brown.
"Would you cut it?"
"No, for heaven's sake do not know that for every white hair will grow another ten eradicated?"
"As you wish. To me it seems a str .. ata."
The white hair so it's still on my bunch, even in thirty years. Shit.
was I who had to make fun of my boy for his white hair, always has been. Now that he can not do is more fun, right? Capello
white ... But is normal to have white hair of the thirty first? I mean, I know there are those who gave them to us, even those who have many, but I was not really ever happened. In fact, my hair is naturally very dark.
not enough two horizontal wrinkles on the forehead appeared a few months ago decrepit enough to make me look for my age? It was not enough hands or detergents are making rough? No, this was not enough: now it takes the pure white hair.
And it would not cut anything at all. Now he is there and even if I cut it in me, I would have the knowledge mixed with anxiety that he is still there, with his Radicetti, ready to emerge when I least expect it. Not that much has to do what they can see the others, because what I hear, you follow me? I have a gray hair, and there are no scissors or dyes that can remove me from the head, if I may paraphrase a low-grade.
Now I can only count on my smile to look younger, because the rest of the head is dead (except domestic). I know that as soon as I turn to the mirror are hidden, but a few days ago I'm pretty sure he caught the of expression wrinkles near the eyes. It 's just a matter of time, perhaps hours, and then even those little bastards will find the guts to come out. The fact is
that is all happening too fast, in a few months. One day is almost a teenager who can gorge themselves on pizza to bursting without putting up a gram of fat, the next day are a kind of "lady" with wrinkles and gray hair. So, without a minimum notice. E 'trauma. It is not right. When one comes to thirty
finally reach full independence, full self-determination can live out, fend for herself, to send that country a certain number of people, scandalously late or do not return to their home in the evening, not caring unconditionally for judgments of others and even be covered with tattoos from head to toe. What I mean is that the thirty life should start to be great and you should begin to deteriorate on its most beautiful.
not fair, not fair, not fair.
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment