Going from my lunch I looked in the mirror and I was horrified that I have seen practically joined eyebrows, the skin as if I lived in a bunker away from direct sunlight in recent months , incipient herpes, a pimple next to the chin that seems to me is ticking by a whisker catfish and laddered tights right from half past nine in the morning (luckily only flesh-colored, otherwise I would have been very emotional for the whole day). Ossiggnoreggesù: I'm living from decomposing? Ah, no, it was only under pressure for some of these work and why ...
It 's normal that I have left a bit' go, do not you think? I certainly did not have time to pass the tweezers for eyebrows and make me a form to the active ions of fruit every night. Every night I "had to produce!
It took me less than expected since I have been supported by excellent readings. In a sense we are what we read, I really thought you could write something brilliant, a couple of months ago, at the same time when I was reading "the hypnotist" Lars Kepler, a thriller in which the characters have pizzosissimo Ikea furniture names? Fortunately Lars Kepler has been replaced by Jenny Colgan and his fantastic "I open my eyes and think of you", then to Holly McBeal with "The Double Life of Isabel Bookbinder fantastic" and finally Karen Templeton with the extraordinary "that the casino, the my life! " (Remember only you can use words such as "transient" and "bombastic" in a script so ironic) and now here I am, but radiant woman destroyed, owner of a whole new novel.
My top five priorities now includes:
1) Tweezers for eyebrows.
2) Mask with cucumber.
3) A pair of new socks and not laddered.
4) A printer to use for what I have begun to call "copy zero.
5) Someone explain to me why should I pay 130 euro deposit to the SIAE for the unpublished work (26 euro per year to keep a sealed envelope on a shelf) when I use a simple recommendation and send a copy home zero (thanks Elisa!), where the shelf does not cost me anything: where's the catch?
Ah, yes, maybe I could have read my novel to someone, if your I advance the time. And maybe I could dispose of the months spent in front of the pc with a little 'exercise, so as to come into a forty just in time for the presentation of my new novel (Gee, can say what I like!). Even though I know that the move will be more likely to delegate to my "agent" the issue of the publication and putting them back in front of the PC to work on the second volume in the series. Why did I tell you that it will be a number, right?
So: all that I need to start a notebook is really, really tasty to keep in her purse.
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment