It all started with a train and a ticket to Milan. I went up on
Frecciabianca and I found myself surrounded by a million laptops Blackberry and in various shapes and colors. And they say that smoking is bad ... Sure, smoking is undoubtedly a bad habit, but we want to talk about the risks of having hundreds of laptops and Blackberry attached to the brain for more than four hours (counting round trip)? As if you could survive for a couple of hours without the internet ... I almost wanted to write on Facebook, since I have a cell phone connection with flat 24su24.
I was playing with an intention very clear (well, of course, the firm determination not to lose a syllable of the meeting of work that I should come): place me in the studios of Radio 105. I intended to make it in the early afternoon. I saw those in the Zoo, which I personally I do not like much, but would still see a piece of radio was that for five years now, keeps me company in the car every day.
Once I went out to Milan Central Station and, for the first time although it is clear that is not the first time I went to Milan, my eyes fell on the building which is located in front of the station, just to the right . "Look, look, the building of the Lombardy Region", I thought. And then: "I seem to remember that the Lombardy Region has moved into a skyscraper important ... wait ... was named ....". Then I had an illumination: " oh, Pirellone! . I had it under his eyes had somehow how many times and I never noticed.
My train arrived at nine and the business meeting was at ten. The time was just enough to make the trip from the station to the hotel. And of course I'm lost. The Google map
skimpy reported an average of one every ten name streets really thought I could do it? Luckily I have a good sense of direction. I do not know how, but at one point I almost bumped into the studios of Radio 105. Without meaning to, I swear. Like a good soldier I wanted to do first and then having the pleasure, but how to resist the studios of Radio 105 between seven and ten in the morning with Mark Galli in the studio?
do not know how I managed to reach the summit. Probably following a rabbit White, saw the state in which I was dreaming.
leave out the work, shall we?
After the meeting I went for a stroll in Piazza Duomo. Probably a lot of girls have thought I was lesbian, but I want to clarify that, as I wandered between the windows with upturned nose, eyes were "desirous" mine. I was simply assimilated! When recapitalization of running into so many unwitting fashion guru?
Yes, because Milan is "forward", in many ways. Fashion, but not all. Everything passes beyond the first, and then drops, delayed and restructured in the province where I live. It 'was a fascinating tour. The jaws around me and when I passed in front of a mega-store of Guess and Guess orologino I looked at my wrist, I felt myself part of a greater design. Wow, I was definitely designed to live in a big city. But, looking at those girls dressed very well with some rag Gap (yes, there is even Gap!) On him, sure of himself, with hairstyles simple and fantastic, I felt, for the first time in my life, definitely "provincialotta. I watched the Texans pies feet, are mirrored in the window of my brothers and Prada do not know, I had an unpleasant sensation.
I did not drown the sorrow in the shop, I saw that I could not afford anything of the above.
The only shopping that I was given medication, looking for a shampoo nowhere to be found in my little province. And drugs have witnessed the scene of a very small boy (although I admit that my perception is distorted age of the person from the minors when they got me a she) asked that the order information on condoms.
- You only have these? (the expert ...)
- Yes, we finished the others.
- You also have big boxes? (and we will never have to do? No, I do not want to know ...)
- larger ones are 12.
- How much? (Series: Let's see if I can with pocket money ...)
- 13 €.
- Ok, so a pack.
Yes, Milan is definitely "on." I, despite my advanced age, not entertain a pharmacist to talk about condoms. To snatch up the first that came to hand me and I go to the pharmacy before they can get someone I know.
On the way back I went back in the studios of Radio 105 and Alessandro Cattelan when I looked at the study (yes, it really happened) I looked away embarrassed and I continued to walk toward the station trying to mingle in a crowd that does not exist. I am definitely
province.
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment