Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lidocaine Liquid Drink




Today we went to lunch with the in-laws and mother-in-law asked to proceed as the draft of my first novel.
the way, for those of you that if you are asking goes great. The final manuscript will be completed within a couple of weeks , with a little 'luck and good will.
At this news the mother-in-law has shown happy and my agent, as well as boyfriend asked if you know any reference in any publishing house. My mother-in-law began to ring immediately to the right and left to their contacts.
While I was in the couch watching some old family photograph, I felt my talents decant dispassionately on the phone with a friend. It was something like " know, this girl is dealing with a lot of things ... for example ... a photo a few years ago and also won an important prize, thanks to a short film ... .
All things are true, for charity, but at that moment I missed my breath and at times I choked on a bite-existent.
My mother-in-law, like the rest of the world, on the other hand, did not even read a line of the novel. He only knows that it is a novel, period. My boyfriend, who has offered to act as my agent, is also dark. I have not leaked any indiscretion.
The problem is this: What if, once finished, I gave a copy of the book to my mother-in-law and her reading, should think " my son is a moron ? Why would also be possible, eh. Indeed, it is highly likely that I am not a rising star of the narrative. And then my novel contains scurrilous terms and jargon that youth are not sure she, or a man as my boyfriend would appreciate.
Oh oh, I semblato esselmi of expulsion in a mess .
For this reason in the afternoon I started to revise the novel with a new enthusiasm, the knowledge that somebody is already doing much to make my dream based only on the confidence he placed in me. I find this extraordinary and I am really grateful to my wonderful boy who is my mother-in-law for everything they are doing. At the very least a bit 'more effort from my part in ending this thing they deserve it.
be clear however, that if trust is to be, trust is: I do not intend to change a comma of the novel to seek the approval of someone. I just feel an urgent sense that all males feel when they become adults, and I think it's called "performance anxiety .
While I was working on the novel, a few hours ago, my boyfriend and if nothing came out saying that when I am a writer full time can we afford a cat. Shit. And as I will explain that I am not a Kinsella? not explain it to him, that's all: read the book when finished and they will see for yourself. I hope that the disappointment is not likely to miss the good points that I'm sure, but there must be somewhere in the manuscript.

Staff Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment