Saturday, January 8, 2011

How To Put A Honda Motor In Sand Rail

I: the tramp

My mother came to visit. I've just spent the holidays, and after several days of false benevolence towards the world is back to being more meticulous than before. The problem of 2011 is me, the way I behave, dress, wearing a beard and hair: I think a bum. Even my father thinks, but at least has the good heart of venirmelo not to say. He only told me good when I come home fresh from shaving (which happens very often). It makes me feel like trouble when he does something good. I look at him and wags his tail, but I always think that I would jump at the throat if only to show some 'with malice in his trial.
back to my mother, I must say that its diplomacy toward me getting better. Scoundrel is learning to deal with a geek like me.
"Let's go shopping? Pago I," he tells me directly.
"You know I hate going to the shops, depresses me."
"We will soon, I promise that I'll put you in a hurry, you just choose something that makes you look less homeless."
still think that the name bum me fitting, and that, contrary to the collective imagination, stirs in me a deep sense of freedom. You have nothing, and nobody asks anything. What can be better? The food factor and respect are a bit 'weak, but I respect the fact that little of the others go. For food .. Oh well can not be all roses and flowers mica no?
assemble in the car with her through the eyes of a condemned man he sees before him the gallows from which hang short. I try to avoid destinations such as retail outlets, superstore, shopping centers and stuff like that. If I die I will not do the public pillory.
Contract which is basically what I need some new pants, a jacket as a replacement for what the port normally, and if we beat a vest that cools a bit 'wardrobe monoscromatico that characterizes me.
"And if I take a couple Shoe? "
" I have two feet, a few at a time will bring "
negotiate with the fact that will give me some money in cash because I choose a pair of decent shoes. The soldier recessed for the shoes there time. these hard times.
the way back I was too happy, and above all it was my mother. Incredible. It took me the beauty of 45 minutes to complete all transactions with the world of fashion. I scored three pairs of trousers all alike, same color, same model: it a try and I bought three, easy is not it? A black winter jacket almost identical to the one you already had, and a wool sweater, black as well. The colors are not my strong point, even the fashion .
Ah, the beard and the hair they cut off tomorrow, I promise, so finally I'll be a nice and responsible guy. Just what I needed: a false restyling for a false start of new life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment