Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sample Community Service Hours Letter For Court

phenotypes from a coin laundry




The eternal undecided
- Excuse me, how do you use the dryer?
- puts the laundry in, enter as many chips as it is the time it needs to dry and check the temperature.
- But you, for example shirts, what temperature and how long you select?
- Boh: depends on the shirts ... For those of cotton still use high temperature for ten or twenty minutes ...
Pause.
- I'm sorry, but you can select the second high temperature for the shirts to my husband or get damaged?
- depends ... are pure cotton? They share type plastic decorations, etc.?
- Well ... some yes ...
- So I guess you have to evaluate each case, I can not give you an answer that applies to all shirts.
Pause.
- Well, I put a high temperature. What do you say?
- I'm sorry, but I do not feel to take responsibility of your husband's shirts.
Pause.


The talkative
- Weather today, eh?
- Oh, yeah.
- This rain will not dry anything at home!
- Oh, yeah.
- And so it rains a week. Do not just stop.
- Oh, yeah.
- Come here often? I have not ever seen.
- I come in odd hours, do not worry.
- Yeah. More and more people use the coin laundry. And 'in fact very comfortable ... bla bla bla ... if you work ... bla bla bla ... if you do not have time ... bla bla bla ... for the life of modern man paranoid .... bla bla bla ...
- See you at the next (but no , ed ).


The maniac fetish
What it is forty minutes with the hypnotized eyes staring at your bra that tumble turns.

Man of the House
- Should I wash this linen: What do you advise me to do? ( I swear to you that this question was done very, ed )
- Split white to color and do two different washing machines. Beware of leaders who can lose color. In these compartments add detergent, select the program based on what you enter and press start.
- Ok. It takes a lot?
- A half-hour.
- Do you think I can go home and return in half an hour?
- I think so. Both washing machines can not be opened while in operation.
- Ok. How do I know if any head will lose color?
- Mmm ... first washing machine?
- You see so much?


The careless
- Where is the quilt that was on this machine ?!?!?
Silence.
- Nobody saw what happened to the quilt that was on this machine ?!?!?
Silence.
timid voice from the back: - It 's maybe this?
- Yes, it's him. Thanks.
- So you're lucky because I have dried and I was going to take me home ... My wife always buys a lot of stuff and no longer understand what is ours and what is not. But then someone saw what happened to my stuff ?!?!?

Staff Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment