E 'with great pleasure (and delay, sob!) That place this beautiful email, sent to me by Mariella in response to the post in which I have given vent to my difficult to put myself in the shoes of a leader (go to post " the solitude of the head").
"Any man can make you feel compelled to explain who you are, is wrong." I might add, from the top ten in the heel of my "head only" that: "Any partner makes you feel compelled to explain who you are, is wrong. "Who does not recognize you as leader, when it is under everybody's eyes that you have made sacrifices, ideas, projects, risks, responsibilities and sleepless nights burning ... is wrong.
Many of us, women and leaders, continue to go on thinking he had the right to enjoy the moment. The work is always considered a duty and a respect for law. Assegnamoci the duty to enforce. Concediamoci the right to work peacefully. Are we or are not those before going to the command of a team wore jogging shoes and walked down the steepest hills, ravines and slipped in there mum raised, bruised, to start all again? We are and have always been, first, managers of ourselves. And if it is true that there is only one command of a boat captain, is also true that all operations can only be performed by the crew. The men dozing in the stern, they are left on the quay. The key thing is to feel able to withstand whatever you have time to discover and move forward in research. Women
Cape I wish (and hope) to wake up every morning stronger than the first day, to smile in the mirror, feel beautiful, but also to cry and find comfort in you, with courage, heart Holdin and the soul with renewed vigor and strength.
TaccoDieci Hello!
place that email, as strong as smart, because, fortunately, although I feel sorry for Mariella, I realized that I'm not the only one to find that the position of the head, especially women and recently arrived, is difficult. I did some research on the internet and unfortunately I have seen that women consider the heads of women bitches and snakes (all terms actually used, I swear!).
forward with a proposal: we could not begin to divide the leaders in inbound and assholes and competent human beings, rather than by gender? I'm sorry if you have a boss frustrated woman who pours his malaise on the team, but I think that there is no Women's pair - frustration. Those who believe that there is such a combination is like one of those men that when a woman gets angry liquid his outburst saying "the sky will be ...".
Perhaps the chief difference between a "real" and a "fake" just do it the grit, determination, not to be cut down from these positions as acidic as easy, moving forward with confidence and security in their potential. Why after all of them, or at least most of them, says Mariella have made sacrifices to get where I am, even if these sacrifices are often taken for granted (such as is taken for granted that the head is always the first to arrive and last to leave). I know that millions of people make sacrifices and they have nothing in return except a handful of flies, but is this to be unfair, not the recognition of the efforts of some, and do not see why those who have been approved to be branded a priori as a "bitch" or "Viper".
then I would say that women have enough problems at work without there also put to make war between us. Indeed, perhaps women have so many problems at work and suffer so much injustice because we are not united .
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment