As loyal readers, as supporters of the initiative and officers of the undersigned, know that I am giving you a notice before my mother
The first coherent thought that I was able to articulate was, " if someone sends me a proposal for publication, I wrote a shit: Yay! .
I have not the slightest idea what to make of this proposal for publication, I swear. I did not really think about it for clarity. If you go out the window I saw a green donkey wheel, right now I might consider it a normal thing.
For now I just know it's a great feeling, fantastic, that there are no adjectives to describe what I'm trying. I think I would prefer at this time also an invitation to dinner by Keanu Reeves, sexy idol since high school. It 's all magic, are surrounded by fairies and elves who smile at me and even today the CEO seems to me the most adorable person in the world. Cialbella that I ate for breakfast was full of hallucinogens? Is this all a dream?
No, I'm quite certain that everything is true and that the email really exists: my dream to publish the novel I wrote you could really translate into reality, and if I think I could cry for joy, here, at my desk before the whole office, in a second fanificando all efforts in recent weeks to look like a credible leader.
For now I'm focusing on matters of an ... like saying logistics. I have already started to draw up a priority list for publication:
1. Enter into a 40 by 10 days at any cost.Staff Writer
2. Attend at least one presentation letteraraia by the end of the week to see what the authors say on these occasions.
3. Began to think of appropriate presentation of the novel and official meetings.
4. Prepare business cards with which to promote the book and the blog (which, as you'll see, are closely linked together using a common underlying logic).
5. Start to stretch the thanks to be included in the book (I have the impression to be thanked in the longer history of literature).
6. Honestly now I can not think of a sixth point.
0 comments:
Post a Comment