Friday, February 4, 2011

Manhattan 460668 Web Camera Software

steps

walk the streets empty, the blinds drawn, lights out, closed the windows and balconies. Shops like cages cry from behind dusty windows that bring misery day after day to the center. I think one day swallow whole.
Trouble doubles with my feet and agile four-legged and thin for a puppy that follows a single track: my. If he knew that I do not know where I'm wearing, and I choose the path running from myself and from my solitude, perhaps you would stop, or change direction.
observe more and more uniform soil slips under my eyes absent, and the tops of buildings, which are illuminated by the sun by day and by the silence I always seem higher, unreachable. I do small and slips away into the darkness without a shadow of the arcades. Hands in his pockets rummaged through the sand as the uncertainties that abound in the mind.
suddenly a girl comes out ahead of me, challenging each other with a glance in my direction. I reassure her slender figure for the time necessary to cross, then go back and alien remains just my corner of the eye to observe it as a ship moves away. Castaway in this vast ocean of solitude deaf to the rhythm of my footsteps asymmetrical. Trouble every now and send messages of urine on the walls, impulses to be found, because some dog mangy can reach him by collecting the wake of his move confused, messy. The time of the closing of the bar can not stand, people in the fleet is to be vomited back door. Swept away after being squeezed hard sweat of pecuniary and soon vanished. Contrails alcohol vanishes into thin air, leaving a furrow in my nostrils. Inevitably, the smell is transformed into that of sex and badly worn in cold rooms, aseptic some cheap hotel in the suburbs. Neon lights bouncing in my mind with no way out. I cling to the lifeless face of the collar and get a move on. I want to run away from this wind of death blows out the candles dim that dies in me. Looking, looking a bit non-stop 'to rekindle the wood, I seek in the eyes of a girl who does not know yet, and that this gives me hope. I'd settle for just a little 'paper, which burns strong, but fast, stretching for a while the agony and anguish of those who live in hardship, but for anything in the world would go silent.
From the top, just behind a street corner, I refer them to the noise of a party. I stop in a few seconds, the nose. I ride a big puffs cigarette smoke in smokers soul. Then the stasis is interrupted herself, and rimprendo the way, made my steps trying in vain to cross with those of someone like me, are fed up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment