From provincialotta hello to stylish with a click
This award from Cosmo Girl could not come at a better time, or worse, depending on the perspective from which you look at my present condition. Just to let you all soon, since Friday afternoon, I am stuck on the sofa with a high fever. The fact that 37,000 other Venetians are statistically sharing my luck does not console. If it were true that "bad policy, half joy," now I should at least dance around half naked and drunk on a table with a Mojito in hand with delight. Of course not.
Only suckers fall ill on Friday afternoon , fighting all weekend and managed to scrounge up a couple of days of illness at the beginning of next week.
For this reason, the prize we really wanted to lift morale on the ground and raised with a shroud of Kleenex: thank you very much, Cosmo Girl! But mainly thanks for the nice words you had for me in your blog. You called me "writer" and have greatly flattered my already enormous ego, but above you said you felt a certain affinity between us. This would not make me more pleasure, since I really admire your style sharp, ironic and never granted, so much so that I could be her sister separated at birth by Candace Bushnell (by the way, your blog gave me a desire crazy to see Sex and the City). And now we come to the
Pizzos or seven of my secrets untold scandalous private life.
1) Once, when I was about 20 years (ie not just a lifetime ago, mind you) a friend accused me of being out with her boyfriend, a fantastic drummer. Negai to death, but ... was true. All true. Saw then what was the end of our friendship with her shortly afterwards, for other reasons, I stopped from time to repent of that sordid action. I firmly believe that it was worth it: he was simply beautiful and there are trains that do not go often in life. And then, try to understand me, I had just been discharged after four years for a framer thighs secular natural that I was convinced that hypocrisy was the key to success, no?
2) I'm addicted to good order and cleanliness. My brother calls me "our lady of the flap" because in practice compel anyone who comes into our house to wear them when crossing the threshold. And what the heck, I'm a working woman, I can not stand to go the mop every single day ...
3) I can not stand women who feel lost without the prospect of a career. I know women who would prefer an arm amputated rather than not to work and stay home to care for a family. But I'd give an arm because one salary was enough to raise many children calm and to avoid, one day, the Babysitter send me via webcam in the office the first word of my son.
4) I can not accept that my body changes. One day I consider the fine lines of expression and that damn hair as white as a hallmark of wisdom and (why not?) Class, the day after the botox I would swell to bursting. But I will not, rest assured, because I know that my boyfriend, much wiser than me, would flee in horror at seeing his heels like a taut balloon. And of course I change my mind a second later and I would suck.
5) I am a clinical case of lunatic. They are perfectly capable of waking up pissed as a hyena, let me pass the moon with brioche and cappuccino, send all to hell before lunch and apologized in tears within a few hours, move me after dinner and watching Casper crush my boyfriend under the covers at bedtime taken dall'inspiegabile anguish of being able to lose at any moment. In case you're wondering: no, it's not fun living like this.
6) Secrets bother me, especially when I showdown. I have never been impregnable as Fort Knox and I never claimed to be, then it irritates me a lot when someone tells me a secret begging me not to disclose it. Anyone who knows me knows that I am at least a little bit a sieve, that just can not bring myself to do the dumb, and then tell you a secret that will inevitably be on everyone's lips means deliberately want me to do the figure of the bitch.
7) amazing things happen to me every day and live coincidences worthy of a screenplay. We have such a friend of mine who accidentally starts a call while you are having sex: who do you think the phone will ring on the other side? Yes, me. And let's assume changing jobs: Who would be my nice (really, not ironic!) Opposite of your desk? One of the best friends of my ex, of course (always one of the framers, see point 1). And so on. Even this is nice.
And now, drum roll ... Let's see who gets the prize in my turn. I state that I do not believe I get to 10 blogs, because (this is my eighth unspeakable secret, a kind of pointless bonus track) are very selective. I regret not being able to reassign to Cosmo Girl, because if the meritebbe everything.
- The princess thought the friend of all time, Sabrina. Ironic, funny and capable of seeing everything from incredible prospects.
- Beer and feelings, because since I know beer is a kind of drug I can not do without. And she has a gift that I have: to paint a whole picture in ten lines.
- The key noise Elisa, because she is a talented writer and I hope that you find in all creative fields in which it operates, the satisfaction he deserves.
- The World of Puppy and friends, the friendly pea green of the Bohemian. My dear friend has the fairy hands: turn everything into magic and his creations are incredible. For example I have a pair of earrings made by her that inevitably elicit compliments whenever I wear them.
- But, really? A blog that makes me coats with laughter, but he says the real truth that few women would dare to say. A splendid example of a blog to share useful and understand that "no one is born learned."
Well, what are you still doing here? Up, power: reading!
Staff Writer
0 comments:
Post a Comment